Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day DIY Exchange Cards for Kids

Yesterday LO's teacher sent a note that the children can pass out Valentine cards at the classroom!!πŸ’ So immediately me and LO didn't set to work!πŸ’— We had a good long nap πŸ’€after a heavy lunch. After LO woke up he was pestering me to accompany him for the play. So I thought let me occupy LO by doing the Valentine cards for his friends. Evening when we started we didn't have much time, so I planned to make simple cards, with construction paper.

Teacher's note read 13 girls and 6 boys! So I have to make 13+5 cards, before we go to bed! LO wanted to help me, but I didn't have much time to instruct and get help from him. So I asked him to just sign the cards, by writing his name on!!😍 He got so excited in doing so!!πŸ’• Took roughly half an hour to browse for the ideas and then set to work. I planned like red color for girls and lavender for boys. πŸ’–πŸ’œ
DIY Kids Valentine's Day Exchange Cards


















Hope you all like the idea!
Happy Parenting!πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment