Saturday, March 3, 2018

Paper resist painting

Yippee... !!:) This is my 75th post at Sindhu's Cocoon๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š So I thought to make it more colorful and also add a surprise element for LO!! This Paper resist painting is so easy to setup and kids will enjoy doing it! 


Using contact paper is the best way to do this art. Since I didn't have contact paper, we just used normal paper and glue stick to hold the shapes in place. 

Materials:
  • Paint
  • Paint Brush
  • Canvas or chart or white paper
  • Glue Stick
  • Contact Paper (Optional)
I decided to have Butterfly and Heart shapes this time๐Ÿ’—. So made different sizes in each with the white paper(Used symmetry property to cut the shapes easily). Glue these pieces on to the big white paper. If you are using contact paper just cut out the shapes and stick them on to the white paper. You can get your kids help in sticking these. Rest is fun! Paint the entire paper with your favorite colors.





Once done, remove the glued pieces...TADA!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€An amazing paper resist painting all complete!!๐Ÿ˜Š


From my experience I would suggest you to remove the glued pieces when the paper is still wet. Since the glued pieces are easy to remove when wet. If you are using contact paper then it shouldn't be a problem. 

Since this is our 75th post I added some extra fittings!! ๐Ÿ˜‰LO helped me in completing the writing work. I wrote using pencil and he traced over it with a marker! ๐Ÿ˜Š




 All done!! :)


Happy Parenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment