Thursday, January 18, 2018

Undersea Collage - Toddler Activity

Last summer, when we went to beach, me and LO collected some shells, and it had been staying ideal for all these days. I wanted to do some activity with those shells but didn't know what to do exactly. Had few blur ideas, but nothing was worth enough to do with a preschooler. So one evening I lost all patience, can't see the shells sitting idle, so I thought lets give some color to the shells, for a start. That evening went colorfully, with me and LO trying our hands at painting the shells. We let them dry and dry and dry....๐Ÿ˜ A week passed, and again I wanted to do something with those colored shells, and finally ended up with this simple Undersea collage activity!!๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŸ



Initially I didn't plan much, we just started with making the fish collage with the papers๐ŸŸ






Added Googly eyes for additional effect..


Used the pipe cleaners for the water plants..


And finally the shells...!!! ๐Ÿ˜€


We had so much fun in making this Undersea activity. Hope you would love this idea..!
Happy Parenting ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment