Thursday, October 26, 2017

Mommy and Mee - Animals and their Young ones Free Play

This (activity) is an unplanned one from my LO👦. As always he was playing with animals, and I was busy doing my chores. He was chatting with animals and busy arranging them on the whizzy dizzy toy. LO imagines the whizzy dizzy to be the forest, as it is green in color😁. After sometime he asked me something and to my surprise I noticed, he had paired the animals as 'mommy and baby'!!😍. I was blissed out about his idea, and what else, immediately I grabbed my camera and started to click snap (just for you guys!😉)

I have come across the importance of free play for kids, but then I realized how creative, fresh and imaginative it could be!😊 I just wanted to share the pictures, so I am not gonna talk about the supplies needed nor how we did it! And of course its just a free play! 

Animals and their Young ones

Animals and their Young ones

He imagined the brown beans to be the water and let the duck and dolphin swim! You can also use this play to teach them the animals and their young ones. But I didn't do, since I didn't want to pester him! But let's have a look at the young ones' names. 

Dolphin and its Pup/Calf.


Duck and its Duckling, Spider and its Spiderling.


Bear and its Cub.


Lion and its Cub, Grasshopper and its Nymph, Praying Mantis and its Nymph, Fox and its Cub/ Pup.


Sheep and its Lamb, Goat and its Kid, Dog and its Pup, Cat and its Kitten.


Zebra and its Colt/Foal, Tiger and its Cub, Dino and its Juvenile, Cheetah and its Cub.


Horse and its Foal, Frog and its Froglet.


This free play kept LO busy for hours. He had so much fun arranging them in the forest!


Its important for the kids to have these kinda imaginative free play, which allows them to use their creativity and develop their imagination and other strengths. Share the interesting stories of your kids free play with us in the comment box.

Happy Parenting!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment