Monday, September 18, 2017

Fork Painting

Color Carnival : Day 1


Fork Painting! I was thinking to do this color activity with LO for months, and the right time clicked in. As this is LO's first time experiment with fork I didn't think of any theme, so I just left LO to do his own free art. 


All you need is a fork, white paper and washable kids paint. Have the kids dip the fork into the paint and press down so it shows the three lines. We started with red color, initially.


I didn't want LO to make mess with colors, so I gave him only one color at a time!


Next we did the same with green color.




Fork painting allows for different textures and patterns and creates far different than a paint brush. Try using varied colors, create different patterns and play around. Worth giving it a try! 
Happy Parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment