Thursday, April 19, 2018

Melting Rainbow! Colorful activity for kids

I got this idea when I went to LO's school, and from that time I wanted to do with LO at home. But by then, the winter was almost over and there wasn't any snow shower to my disappointment. Surprisingly this spring we had couple of snow showers🌈⛄☃, and I managed to collect some snow for this painting! I believe it snowed during spring just for me!!😝

snow painting

When I was thinking what to paint with the snow, idea came through LO! That week, LO's class was doing Rainbow related activities to welcome the spring. So I thought to combine the spring and winter, and thus the Rainbow on Snow idea emerged!😎

I collected snow in an aluminium tray and used washable colors. You can dilute the colors, which when done is much easier to use. We used a dropper to color, which we get along with the tonics.




Used a plastic egg carton to dilute the colors!😬






And finally the VIBGYOR🌈 on snow!


When left undisturbed for some time you can see the snow melting to form a beautiful 'Rainbow on Water'!!🌈


Happy Parenting!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment