Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Alphabet Train Activity for Toddlers

Keeping my LO busy for hours without the gadgets was a big challenge for me when he was in his second year. Later I started to browse for activities and then ended up with these activities which I customized for LO with the available materials and according to his interests.

As everyone knows LO is deeply in love with alphabets! So let me first list out an alphabet activity which we did during last winter.

Supplies:
All you need is alphabets, a train track and a train of course!
LO's idea is to carry the alphabets one by one on the train and put them in order on the train track.


This activity held him at one place for long time. He loved carrying the alphabets on the train, moving it slowly to the track....


  
          

I loved the way he arranged the alphabets on the track, looks cool right!!
  

LO's day is not complete without an alphabet activity. We will keep you posted with more alphabet  activities. 

Happy Parenting!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment