Friday, January 17, 2020

Get the kids moving using a chalk!

Gross motor activities should be essential part of every child's daily life. It helps to develop hand-eye coordination, improve gross motor skills and better physical development.
But I feel LO doesn't get enough physical activity that he should get at this age😔So I always try to find ways to engage him through simple activities at home to keep him moving around. This activity is a modification of the post by 21st Century Teachers which I have already shared on my facebook page. I liked it very much and was waiting for the right time to try this.
We did this activity together with my niece and nephew during their year end vacation. At the start I was skeptical about this move whether the kids would enjoy or not. But to my astonishment kids enjoyed to the core.Very simple to execute with loads of fun guaranteed😀. 













Try this one and let me know the outcome. 
Happy Parenting!😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment