Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Zebra Collage


This one, again is LO's idea!๐Ÿ˜œ That day I was just asking him what collage shall we do next, and he immediately replied "Zebra Collage", since he was playing with animals by that time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought, how the Zebra collage is possible, and if so, will LO be able to do it and an array of questions popped up... After three days again I asked him, what collage shall we do and I got the same answer from him ,"Zebra Collage"!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Then I decided to do it and started the preparatory work๐Ÿ˜›

                        

Initially I made the black stripes from the construction paper. Then traced the zebra outline on the white paper using dotted lines. And now all set to make the zebra collage.



LO got really excited, and started to glue the stripes on Zebra! I just placed my mobile with a Zebra picture on it nearby him, to show in which direction the stripes should be. He did a decent job indeed!
 After sometime I got bit confidence that this would turn into a good collage!๐Ÿ˜œSo I traced the outline of Zebra with a black marker. Include the eyes, mouth and extra hairs.



Never agonize if the stripes go out of the Zebra. 

Carefully cut the Zebra so that the extra stripes gets rid off. And now glue the zebra on a green paper.




Lets try to make collages of other animals and have fun. Try this Zebra collage and please share your experience.

Happy Parenting!



2 comments: